Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"The Best PCI Presentation...Ever"...Sort of

As I look forward to the upcoming PCI Workshop for Higher Ed institutions (click here to learn more and register!) I am reminded of last year's very strong agenda and great presenters. In particular, I recall Anton Chuvakin's The Spirit of PCI. In case you missed it (or just somehow forgot), he first unveiled his famous "kitten" line...sorry, you'll have to go to Anton's site to see it.

Speaking of the workshop, I am still looking for a presenter or two, especially from a smaller institution. If you think you have a good story to share with your peers, shoot me an email (walt@walterconway.com) and let's discuss.

In the meantime, start making your plans to join us May 9-11 in Indianapolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment