Monday, September 21, 2009

Off to the PCI Community Meeting!

I'm getting ready to head off to the PCI Community Meeting. Tom Davis of IU and I will be there representing NACUBO and the Treasury Institute -- and therefore, YOU. Thanks to those who sent in comments/questions. I have dutifully forwarded them to the Council.

It should be a pretty busy 3 days. First, there's the Tuesday afternoon QSA session. The actual Community Meeting starts Tuesday evening and goes all day Wednesday and Thursday (I wonder if I get two badges...one as a QSA and the other as NACUBO?). I'm planning to blog from the Meeting, so watch this space. I'm also expecting Tom and I will prepare a more detailed report on the Meeting for NACUBO's Business Officer (we're aiming for the November edition).

If you're planning on attending and we haven't connected yet, let me know and we'll find a time to catch up in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment