Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Long Beach PCI Workshop in January

On Wednesday, January 27, the Treasury Institute will hold a 1-day PCI workshop in Long Beach, California. We have timed the PCI workshop to coincide with the Institute's Symposium 2010.

I will lead the workshop. I'm still developing the agenda, so your thoughts and input are welcome. The focus will be PCI implementation strategies and issues. I plan to offer some brief case studies based on my work with a number of schools to illustrate some common PCI pitfalls and how to avoid them. The session will be a great learning and networking opportunity, particularly for many western and west coast schools that could not travel to Indianapolis last May. The workshop is designed for anyone on campus who is actively involved in or responsible for PCI compliance.

You can learn more about the workshop and even register online by clicking here. I look forward to seeing many of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment