Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Want Your Input To the PCI Council

(Originally published 6/26/09)
As all of you likely know, NACUBO (in partnership with the Treasury Institute) is a Participating Organization in the PCI Council. I along with Tom Davis at Indiana University are NACUBO's representatives, and therefore represent all of you in Higher Ed at the Council's Community Meetings and other forums. In that role, I received the following email from Bob Russo at the Council:

One of the most important aspects of my role as General Manager for the PCI Security Standards Council is communicating with you, our Participating Organizations, about our standards and how we can help you secure your customers' and clients' cardholder data. That said, we've recently created a survey to assist us in gaining your feedback because your input drives the direction of the standards.

Your answers will play a big part in helping us to enhance payment account data security around the globe. However, please note that the data you provide will only be analyzed in the aggregate; your individual responses will be kept confidential.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions with us!


OK...now it's up to you. What would you like me to say? What constructive suggestions do you have? What changes to the PCI Standards would help you secure your students', parents', donors' and friends' information?

You can let me know by commenting or just send me an email: walt@walterconway.com. Please get your thoughts to me by July 2.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment