Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Top 25 Security Influencers

This morning I saw an interesting list of the Top 25 Influencers in Security You Should be Following put out by Tripwire. It is not a complete list, but it has some really good names there. I follow a number of them, and I actually know a few of them well enough that we talk, email, and occasionally even meet up face-to-face.

I suggest you check your list of blogs or your Google Reader (or whatever reader you might use) and see if you want to add some of the blogs from these people. My own personal list of security blogs, of course, is on the right...you can see it, just over there under the Walt's Recommended Blogs list. Your list will vary depending on your own interests, but as you do your end-of-year cleanup, you might want to update your list with some of these from Tripwire.

No comments:

Post a Comment