Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New PCI Column

Those of you who know me know that I have written a number of articles for publication in addition to this Higher Ed PCI blog. This is to let you know that I have started writing a weekly (eek!) PCI column for StorefrontBacktalk.com.

My premier effort was this column on in-scope vs. out-of-scope data for PCI. It followed an interview I did the previous week. I've since written about MasterCard's new validation requirements for L2 merchants, and travel/purchasing cards. This week's column should be out soon.

I hope you'll add SFBT to your bookmarks or RSS feed. Evan Schuman covers a range of retail-focused card issues, many of which apply to Higher Ed, too. And besides, it gives you another chance to take shots at me and/or my opinions!

I am taking over for good friend Dave Taylor who passed away so suddenly and so unexpectedly last month. Dave set a very high standard for the weekly PCI column, and I will try my best to keep up. In my own way, this is sort of a continuing tribute to Dave.

Meanwhile, everything will continue as usual here at the Treasury Institute blog. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment