Thursday, August 27, 2009

Keeping Informed on PCI Just Got Easier

It can be really tough staying on top of developments in PCI DSS, card brand rules, risks, threats, and everything else we are supposed to know about but don't have the time to follow. I have a couple of suggestions.

First, of course, you might want to follow regularly this blog (what did you expect me to say!?!). Also, I've put links to some really great resources on the right hand side. These are blogs I follow, and sometimes refer to them. Now I've got two more for you.

I just found out (thanks, Branden) that Visa has an RSS feed. This one gets my vote for one of the neatest developments in a while. You can sign up for any number of notifications (I picked "Select All", but this is sort of my business, after all...). It is a great way to keep on top of Visa's alerts and bulletins.

I can't wait until I get to tell you about MasterCard or Amex doing the same thing...hint, hint...

The PCI Council also has an RSS feed. Subscribe to it and you can get all the news and announcements. There may be more than you want here, but you may want to check it out.

Keeping informed just got a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment